"the GURUS" Capital Style
January 2, 2014
Fit Spotlight interview with Living Fit Columbus!
June 29, 2015
Fresh Locks by the Blowout Bar!
April 25, 2015
Walking Proud for THREAD!
April 9, 2015
Peak Human Performance & the OSU CHAARG Girls!
March 26, 2015
March 13, 2015
AcroYoga Lovin' on Huffington Post!
February 14, 2015
Flu Fighter Flow.
February 9, 2015
Ohio Magazine Cover Shoot!
February 1, 2015
Behind the Scenes with Capital Style Magazine, January Fashion Spread!
January 16, 2015
Open Sky Day Spa
January 15, 2015
capital style magazine
the wonder jam
I'm very excited to share Capital Style Magazine's "the GURUS" article!
I was asked to give my tips on Health and Wellness and here they are:
1. Spend the time to plan and pack your meals; it eliminates the temptation to swing by a drive-thru to grab food on the go
2. Sleep is key: It allows the brain to reset and your body muscles to recharge.
3. Remove the idea of Vanity from Fitness. Exercise and get fit to FEEL good - the body you will obtain is just an added bonus!
4. Focus on the mind/body connection. Once your mind and body are on the same page, a 'click' will happen.
5. Work on balance training, because it's the first thing to go as you age.